Friday, March 13, 2009

Summer Season Fights / Tiger's End

Not all left in shame of course.  There were always deaths.  No one was surprised when Owl beat Sparrow or even when the two large crows lost to Falcon, but who took Tiger?  The only one really capable was Lion and he never took part in the summer fights.  Never the less, Tiger laid in the middle of the growing crowd.  Panic swept over some who began to talk of spirits and curses.

..............
Cherry Red meet Cobalt Turquoise Light.  The non-red in this is super close to what I was using digitally in the Alligator in the last post.  The Migration sketchbook was a little up tight about it but it seems fine now.  I'm going page to page, back to back in there.  I want to fill it without skipping so in the end Ill have it solid without tear outs.  I'm waiting for the first big mistake. So far, so good.

Today I folded a lot of the first Migration zines.  Volume Two will be "Summer Season Fights".  Some will also be banded with a printed flower pattern similar to the ones covering Tiger.  At least one will get an origami crane folded with the same pattern.