
I'm thinking this needs a background repeat. Either a small leave pattern or large geometries. If I go with larger framing shapes, I can pull together something cohesive for the series, but the more I look, (thanks Q) the more ideas I get, leaving this way behind. That's the point I guess. Some of the images I'm drawn to are not vector. Id like to try this a few different ways; vector, ink, watercolor, more... It will pay off in the end. Id also like to swap out 2 of these birds to make it more interesting; a repeat of three.... more?
The bird shapes are coming together. I love vinyl toys and try to think about holding the birds in my hand while sketching them out. I don't find it limiting but inspiring. They started out way too abstract this round. Still, Id like to do one with full tendrils. Ill try and do one for Illustration Friday. I'm sure it will fit in there somewhere.
Pinks, and browns, and greens.