
Click to enlarge
With all the figure illustrations Iv done there are quite a few of these type illustrations used for concept blanks as well as presentation boards and catalogs. Picture this section multiplied by a years worth of full concentration on head wear. I love doing them and always look forward to new requests. They have to be "built" for maximum efficiency and ease of use in a series of grouped panels and strokes so the designer can switch colors without being bodged down, locking pieces all day to dig through to what they want. If its a four panel view, every other piece gets grouped within the larger group of all panels and so on. Click and double click.
On another note, since I posted the patterns, I found out the NFL will use a pattern I just did last month for an upcoming event later in the year. Ill post it after its out there.