Sunday, July 27, 2008

To Begin

I was inspired by my classmates in the Harford MFA program to start this blog. Ill be posting mostly images rather than writing. Some photos, but mostly images that I wouldn't put on my portfolio site that are off-style.  I should say, not illustrator created, because its the same style mostly.  Photoshop images, paintings, collateral, etc.
Much of this will be about my time at Hartford and around the country.  The program was designed by Murray Tinkelman for working illustrators, designers, and teachers who want their MFA without moving their lives around.  The faculty are people like Murray, Nancy Stahl, Jean Tuttle, Vincent Di Fate, Alice Bunny Carter, Dennis Nolan, Ted and Betsy Lewin, Bill Thomson, Doug Anderson, Jim Carson, Lisa Cyr, and many more.  That is a big list but they were there the first 2 weeks.
So here I begin and hope to enter regularly.
Thanks for reading.